SUPFLEX® pontoon mooring Nano rubber bar Five-Year Limited Warranty
U.S.A. Patent No. US 6,889,050 B1 & US 7,651,299 B2
- SUPFLEX provides high-quality and heavy-duty mooring industry products. If installed on pontoons or barges, it could be very dangerous without following a licensed professional engineer’s load calculations.
- The maximum claim of SUPFLEX products is limited to its initial sales amount. Any Extra claim request will need to be paid by the buyer with an extra charge insurance fee & extra order in advance. SUPFLEX PMS INC. or SUPERFLEX INDUSTRY INC. can arrange to purchase insurance from other Insurance Companies for the buyer’s extra order placed in advance.
- The maximum safety loading capacity of each SUPFLEX D26 mm / D32 mm diameter sized strand rubber bar is only for pulling elongation under 60% and tension strength less than 650 kg. Also, the load pulling test speed must be slower than the 12” / min speed.
- Even though the SUPFLEX D26 mm / D32 mm diameter size rubber bar maximum elongation can be over 90 %, and even though SUPFLEX each strand’s capacity of tensile strength can be over 1490kg, but SUPFLEX products can only be used in the range of under 60% elongation lengths of the rubber bar, and the working tension strength of each strand must be less than 650 kg and installed under pontoons or barges in the water condition only.
- The SUPFLEX is made with Carbon, ARAMID & UHMWPE fiber & combined with high-quality multi-component full synthetic rubbers and includes some Nano chemical materials.
- SUPFLEX is only for pontoon or barge mooring installation in the water. The storage condition must avoid damage in polluted chemical water, especially in damaging chemical liquids and avoid installation or storage exceeding a temperature range of -40°C to + 40°C.
- The SUPFLEX on and after installation must avoid any sharp frictions along with any hard materials. Whole mooring systems inspections must be done during the first 5-7 days after installation and at least once a year, or each time when docks have been attacked by storms or hurricanes when re-adjusting. SUPFLEX rubber bar shall not be overloaded according to the above-mentioned tensile strength or elongation limit range. It shall not be allowed damage by any human attempted intention or innocent behavior.
- If any manufacturing defects of SUPFLEX rubber bar strands are found, the buyer must take off from the mooring and return to SUPFLEX PMS INC. or SUPERFLEX INDUSTRY CO., LTD. Apply for a new one free of charge from SUPFLEX PMS INC. or SUPERFLEX INDUSTRY CO., LTD.
- Any failure of ensuring the above instructions, the SUPFLEX Products’ FIVE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY will be automatically invalid.