Supflex PMS Inc. has an installation course for Supflex dealers or distributors. SUPFLEX and SUPERFLEX, with their partners, have extensive experience with floats construction. We understand the importance of a good plan, a good design, and a repeatable process to specify the system, build components, inspect components, and deliver the components to the work site for assembly.
Overview of the SUPFLEX Installation Process:
- Planning the project and determining specifications.
- Select anchor models and design the concrete anchor size shape and structure.
- Delivery and setup of the Floats, SUPFLEX stands, and mooring lines or chains with shackles.
- Connection of whole system components.
- Install every SUPFLEX mooring line with an initial pretension stress request if it meets the civil engineer's correct tension design calculation.
- Within 1 ~ 5 days after the full Installation is completed or after a hurricane attack, check and re-adjust if it's necessary